Cookies are small data files that are sent and stored on the hard disk of the user’s computer through their browser when it is connected to a website. Cookies can be used to collect and store user data while the user is connected to facilitate the services requested, which are not usually stored (session cookies), or to store user data for other types of future services, which may be kept indefinitely (persistent cookies). Cookies may belong to the owner or to third parties.
There are several types of cookies:
- Technical cookies that facilitate user browsing and the use of different options or services offered by the website, such as identifying the session, allowing access to certain areas, facilitating orders, purchasing, completing forms, registration, security, facilitating functionalities ( videos, social networks…).
- Customisation cookies that allow the user to access services according to their preferences (language, browser, configuration …).
- Analytics cookies that allow anonymous analysis of the behaviour of web users and that allow user activity to be measured and browsing profiles to be developed for the purpose of improving websites.
- Advertising cookies that enable the management of advertising spaces on the web.
- Customised advertising cookies that allow the management of advertising spaces on the website based on user behaviour and browsing habits, from which their profile is obtained and they allow the advertisement that is displayed in the user’s browser to be customised.
Mavarlon Investing S.L. uses its own technical, customization, analytics and advertising cookies and those of third parties that capture connection and / or device data, as well as browsing habits for statistical and advertising purposes.
Therefore, when accessing our website, in compliance with Article 22 of the Law of Information Society Services, we have requested your consent for its use.
However, be advised that you can activate or deactivate these cookies by following the instructions in your Internet browser:
Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Configuration. / Setting
Safari: Preferences -> Security.
Opera: Tools -> Preferences -> Edit preferences> Cookies
Edge: Settings -> View advanced settings -> Privacy and services -> Cookies
For more information, you may check Help in your browser or on the support pages of these browsers:
Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com